DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - General Discussion > Dodge Ram General Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram General Discussion General Chat about the Ram. Please look for other categories to post specific questions in.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 11-05-2013, 04:46 PM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Vehicle: 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 CCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie Limited
Color: Mineral Grey Metallic
Engine: 2011-20?? 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 800lb/ft
Rep:1990
brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
If you wanna order an S&B, you gotta order from their site. Bully's is a major vendor here and you can purchase almost anything through them and they offer a discount for being a member of the Z.. Have had a great experience with them in the past.
Yes what CHP said ^^ There a quite a few vendors on the forum. Bully's being one of the most active vendors for users. Because you're a forum member they will get you discounted pricing on pretty much anything. Plus it's super easy to deal with them because of the forum.

fastNugly (forum username) is Andrew and he's the Canadian Rep for Bully's Performance. Then there's the Bullys Performance username which can be either Jeremiah (one of the original founders of Bully's) or Eric who works for them. They also have a section on the forum that you can post in if you want to start a new thread for something.

2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited Cummins Build Thread
8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Guide to Leveling & Wheel and Tire Sizing for 06+ 4wd Ram 1500's
Old 11-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram sport quad cab
Trim Level: Sport
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:52
chumley will become famous soon enough

Just want to let you all no, my NEW S&B CAI is on its way!!!!!! Woooo I'm excited now , I just went straight to the S&B site, got the dry filter one and it was $327 tax/shipping incl way better price then the airaid I priced up today. Thanks again everyone for your help and info, I'll be sure to post pics when it's installed
Old 11-05-2013, 06:28 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2793
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumley View Post
Just want to let you all no, my NEW S&B CAI is on its way!!!!!! Woooo I'm excited now , I just went straight to the S&B site, got the dry filter one and it was $327 tax/shipping incl way better price then the airaid I priced up today. Thanks again everyone for your help and info, I'll be sure to post pics when it's installed
Congrats!! .. Hope you love it as much as I do.
Tow mirrors up for the haters
Old 11-05-2013, 07:26 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Rep:1045
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sweet man!!! like you said christmas is coming early this year definitely looking forward to some pictures of that bad boy
Old 11-05-2013, 11:29 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 dodge ram sport quad cab
Color: White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:52
chumley will become famous soon enough

just wanted to say thanks to brandonjansen for informing me bout forumz member fastnugly...not only am I waiting on the CAI to come, thanks to Andrew im waiting on the catch can. Man moding is fun...pockets got lighter tho
Old 11-06-2013, 12:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 RAM sport QC
Color: Blue Streak
Rep:15
SmoothVanilla is on a distinguished road

do the S&B bolt up to the 2013 fine? I thought I read there was some issues with it? I could be wrong tho. Hey op which ever one u get I would be interested in checking it out. I am in edmonton as well. Good luck
2014 RAM sport QC 3:92 Blue Streak
Old 11-06-2013, 02:23 AM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

brandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant futurebrandonjansen has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothVanilla View Post
do the S&B bolt up to the 2013 fine? I thought I read there was some issues with it? I could be wrong tho. Hey op which ever one u get I would be interested in checking it out. I am in edmonton as well. Good luck
I think there's a little bit of fighting involved to get it in around the AC lines but it should work. That's what I've read on the forum at least.

Quote:
just wanted to say thanks to brandonjansen for informing me bout forumz member fastnugly...not only am I waiting on the CAI to come, thanks to Andrew im waiting on the catch can. Man moding is fun...pockets got lighter tho
No problem man! He's definitely a great guy to deal with for pretty much any aftermarket part you need. You definitely won't regret the catch can either. Great way to keep your engine running clean.

8" BDS Long Arm Lift with Fox 2.0 Shocks | Dual Fox 2.0 Steering Stabilizer | 37x13.5 Toyo MT's | AMP Powersteps & Bedstep | Bakflip G2 | Mag-Hytec Rear Diff Cover | 5000K Morimoto HID's (lows and fogs)
H&S MiniMaxx Custom Tuned | 4" Flo Pro Stainless TBE | Sinister EGR Delete | ARP 425 Head Studs | 4.56 AAM/Yukon Gears | S&B Intake | Instagram: @brandonjansen
Old 11-06-2013, 02:38 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Andrew is a great guy. And his truck is bad ass as hell in person. So cool seeing a blacked out lifted ram with the AMP power steps. I have gotten my tires/rims, bilstiens, lightbar and 5" tip all from him and had great experiences every time.

Yeah modding is a blast.. I don't know why I even carry around a wallet anymore.. Not like I can afford to buy non truck related parts anways ... Girlfriend begs to differ though
Old 11-06-2013, 02:50 AM
Lifted Cummins Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Hemi Pride View Post
Yeah modding is a blast.. I don't know why I even carry around a wallet anymore.. Not like I can afford to buy non truck related parts anways ... Girlfriend begs to differ though
Haha, funny you say that. My wallet stays in the console of my truck... I guess it's my trucks wallet now. No wonder I'm always broke with truck parts in the mail or on the shelf.

Old 11-06-2013, 03:07 AM
Stickers add Horsepower

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonjansen View Post
Haha, funny you say that. My wallet stays in the console of my truck... I guess it's my trucks wallet now. No wonder I'm always broke with truck parts in the mail or on the shelf.
I keep mine in my door storage because somehow, no matter how many times I empty my console, it is always full of the most random shit. I have a massive waud of canadian tire money taking up a section too though ..

Also a bench flip down console so pretty shallow