DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Forum - Help Zone - Dodge Ram Problems, Complaints, & Solutions - Maintenance & Re > Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion

Notices

Dodge Ram Dealer Issues - VIN and Order Tracking - Dodge Ram MSRP & Pricing Discussion Have you had a good experience with your Dodge Ram Dealer? Had a bad one? Let us know about it in here! - Dodge Ram Production Questions - Order Status - VIN Tracking - Etc.

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 09-17-2010, 04:27 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Rugged Brown Pearlcoat
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Rogie is on a distinguished road
Default Calgary Dealers-the good, bad and ugly

I recently had a driver pull a U turn in front of me and had to get some repairs done to my truck as a result. I got my required 3 estimates and decided to get the work done at Tower Chrysler in Calgary. From the moment I met Murray in the body shop I was impressed with the customer service. Service and professionalism is top notch. Also, when I bought the truck from Courtesy Chrysler in Calgary (the worst decision of my life – they make up the bad and ugly part of my Dodge experience) I needed some minor warranty issues to resolve which I decided to get looked at while it was in getting the bodywork done. I would like to point out I will never ever contact Courtesy Chrysler or let them have my vehicle ever again.
The good news is even though I didn’t buy my vehicle from Tower they still gave me great service. Greg Davies from their service department took the time personally to help me. Can’t say enough about these folks at Tower Chrysler!
On another note, I had a GM Sierra as a rental while Tower had my truck. I was sooooo glad to get my truck back, there is that much difference in the ride!
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2010, 05:09 PM
erm

It's good to get these reviews. So all you Calgary and Alberta residents, take heed!
Old 10-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Dodge Laramie Hemi
Color: Grey with silver trim
Engine: 2009-2010 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
rockdoc is on a distinguished road

Rogie: Thanks for heads up. I am looking for a good dealership myself and for my daughters, one about to trade in a 2010 Grande Cherokee on a 2014, and other daughters Dodge SUV rotating out next spring. She is looking to buy a new Grande Cherokee as well. If I get "an issue" cleared up this week, with Chrysler Canada, (see postings, smokin Laramie post in 2010 forum), I will order a 2014 Power Wagon, not to mention all servicing for our vehicles. Tower has always had a great reputation so good to hear they still do. I did tell my daughter in Calgary to get her, purchased extended warranty transferred, if she can, to Tower as well so was hoping they were still reputable. I live south of Calgary.
Thanks for confirmation, perhaps that is why Tower have been around since I was young. Great news. Thanks
Old 03-17-2014, 06:07 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
sapper6fd is on a distinguished road

Bit of an older thread I know, but I need to echo the report above about Tower Chrysler.

I have a bit of an advantage, my dad worked for Chrysler LLC for 32 years and because of that I have a control number allowing me to buy any new vehicle heavily discounted. Normally when I walk onto a dealership, as soon as I tell them I have a control number the sales team either completely disappears or they get really pushy on a used vehicle (they don't make a dime off a sale with a control number, but you can't use it with a used vehicle). They didn't do this when I told them I have a control number. They spent time with me looking over vehicles, took out a Wrangler Sahara Unlimited and a Ram 1500 for a test drive, we spoke numbers, financing and so on. Unfortunately they didn't have what I was looking for.

Tower Chrysler also gives you free oil changes for life which is a great perk.

I ended up buying from Big4 Chrysler in Calgary who were just as great and even after returning with a few questions I was always helped without question.

Last edited by sapper6fd; 03-17-2014 at 06:10 PM.