DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum

Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Ram Forums and Owners Club! - Dodge Truck Forum > Dodge Ram Accessories - Dodge Ram Parts - Dodge Ram Performance - Registered Vendors! > Bullys Performance

Notices

Bullys Performance Stop by Bully's Performance for all your Performance, Appearance and Accessories! Helping enthusiasts Mod their Ride is what we do best :). Need to pass mod idea's by or get a Professional opinion? No beating around the bush, no high pressure sales...Just simple honest recommendations and truth from a fellow RAM owner/enthusiast. We will make sure you check out with a smile on your face knowing you made the right decisions on your mods purchase(s)! Stand by us and we will stand by you! Email: sales@bullysperformance.com Phone (USA): 855-432-FAST Phone (Canada): 855-FAST-CA1

Latest Vendor News
AutoAnything
Addictive Desert Designs!
United Radio
Bayou Goat Mounts

Old 10-16-2013, 03:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold
Default Andrew does it again!!

Hi folks,

Sorry I've been MIA, but summers are quite a busy time for me with work.

I do loads of travelling and vendor visits and such, and that keeps me away from the fun of this forum and other things!

N E WAAAAAY........... (my nieces taught me that)!!

My brother bought himself a 2013 Ram 1500 Big Horn a few weeks after I got mine, and he finally got around to getting a cover for it.

We were heading out of town for holidays on Tuesday night (October 8th), but late Friday night (October 4th) he decided to get me to find him a cover like mine.

Of course I called Andrew at Bully's to see what he could do, and though he couldn't promise anything he would see about getting me the cover on time.

As usual the price was great, but I was really hoping to look like a bigger superstar to my brother and have the cover show up to take with us to install whilst we were away.

Much to my happy shock and surprise, Andrew pulled out all the stops and got me the cover early Tuesday morning!

It took less than 30 minutes to install, but better still, it stopped my brother from whining at me the whole time we were away!

The boys at Bully's may not always be able to beat the lowest price out there, but I certainly challenge you to fins better service. And to be the better service is worth the few extra bucks!

Thanks again Andrew I appreciate your help!
Sponsored links
Old 10-16-2013, 05:49 PM
God Bless Texas!

Vehicle: 2005 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Lonestar QC
Color: White
Engine: 2002-2007 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 235hp 295lb/ft
Rep:2929
RogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond reputeRogerRamJet has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back, Red. We've been missing your smarta$$ comments and comebacks.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:46 PM
"Just living the dream"

Vehicle: 2013 Dodge Ram Longhorn
Trim Level: Longhorn Rambox
Color: Prairie Pearl / White Gold Trim
Rep:1634
Chunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant futureChunkem has a brilliant future

Always good to hear from you, plus it's always nice to hear some great stories.....Welcome back....

Enjoy RamForumZ? Support your forum and become a SITE SUPPORTER today!

Please be sure you understand the Ram ForumZ RULES

"MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN AND ENJOY THE SITE"
Old 10-16-2013, 11:40 PM
Stickers add Horsepower

Vehicle: 2008 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SXT 4x4
Color: Silver/ Black
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:2778
Canadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond reputeCanadian Hemi Pride has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerRamJet View Post
Welcome back, Red. We've been missing your smarta$$ comments and comebacks.
I agree..
Tow mirrors up for all the haters
Old 10-18-2013, 01:10 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2013 Ram 1500 Hemi 8-speed
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Black
Rep:883
RedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to beholdRedSmart is a splendid one to behold

Thanks folks!

The last time I felt this missed, was the other day when my wife was backing out of the driveway.......though she didn't seem as happy as you lot? LOL.......
Old 10-21-2013, 11:09 PM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the feedback glad everything got to you on time and you didn't have to listen to your brother

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!