DODGE RAM FORUM banner

I got a new Ram

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  dwanton 
#1 ·
yep you read it right -- traded the 2010 5.7 hemi for

a new to me 2007 RAM 5.9 diesel -- NO EMISSIONS CRAP !!! :SHOCKED:

Ive been through 8 trucks in 3 years . :4-dontknow: I think this is the one :LOL:

already installed my Kenwood Nav unit and LED lights in the vents and under the seats.
waiting on the blue LED dome light bulbs to come in tomorrow.

See less See more
#3 ·
I am already looking into them -- LOL

#7 ·
Beauty, hopefully this one will be a keeper

#8 ·
Beautiful truck.. I've been tryin to get rid of my 2012 hemi for a cummins but I'm goin old school 12 valve style first gen..

#10 ·
Wow. Great truck. Congrats.

#11 ·
thanks guys

I really am enjoying this truck -- I got that tough guy feeling of driving a big bad ass diesel -- oh yea !! LOL

I added a set of blue LED dome lights -- the picture they look purple but they really are blue.

got my kenwood nav unit installed -- just have to pull the wires for amps , so I can install my FOXBOX .

I am painting my radio bezel tomorrow the same color of the truck (white) -- should look pretty sweet.

going to clean up the inside of the bed real nice so when my mopar BEDRUG comes in next week , I can just through it in -- The bedrug really makes the bed look classy .

#13 ·
8 trucks in 3 years! Wow. And here I felt bad trading cars in after a year or two..

#14 ·
finally painted the radio bezel -- it looks good with the white gauges.

also got the factory dodge bed carpet -- have to wait for it to get warmer out before I Velcro it in place and get the shipping wrinkles out.

also added a bushwacker tailgate protector .

#16 ·
#18 ·
been looking for a couple weeks at floor mats --

oem slush mats -- 07's are ugly -- newer ones are a lot nicer but don't fit
weather tech -- very nice but $200
husky liners -- ok

I ended up getting the Rugged Ridge liners -- I had them before in my 09 jeep wrangler and liked them a lot -- still $150 though. laser fit , nicest design out of all the liners , not so plain looking. thicker than the others

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.