DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Tundra reg cab vs 2014 rt

2K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  USAF Long 
#1 ·
Hy my cousin has a reg cab tundra 5.7 with just an exhaust. Wondering how my 14 rt would match up i have exhaust aswell

#4 ·
I'd would say if you're running your stock 285/45-22's(32.1"), you might take him depending who gets hooked up better at the line. If he's running stock 4.10's as well on his Tundra, he might be running a bit smaller diameter tire which could also aid towards his advantage. Very tough to say because again, depends who's on their game that day you line up.

#7 ·
They are pretty quick, make sure he doesn't have the TRD supercharger! I raced one from 55 to about 100 mph with my slightly modded 05 QC 4X4. He was passing me hard when I saw him. By the time my Ram downshifted, he was even, at 100 he was maybe 2' ahead and I had to let him go as my slow lane ended.

#10 · (Edited)
YES! Let us know how it goes. Either way, we'll be proud of ya...you better win...seriously though, no pressure....just win. ;)

What rear end gears is he running?

According to the manufactures websites, Your RT is around 250lbs lighter than his TOYoty. That oughtta help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.