DODGE RAM FORUM banner

DiabloSport Trinity Progammer- 20% off during October!!

28K views 351 replies 57 participants last post by  fastNugly @ RP 
#1 ·
We are at it again, this time with a smokin' deal: 20% off the DiabloSport Trinity Programmer. This powerful tuner has a colorful touch screen, big display, killer tunes and gauge displays to keep you dialed in! This is an AutoAnything exclusive for October.
For pricing, product details and reviews --> click here <--
To save 20%, use code FRMDST20 at checkout.

Key Features:

Gains from 20 to 185 horsepower over stock, depending on your vehicle
Increases in fuel mileage depend on driving style
Your DiabloSport Trinity supports custom tuning, multi-level tuning and end-user adjustable parameters
Virtual Drag Tree estimates 1/4 mile, 1/8 mile, 0-60 and 0-100 times
Record vehicle data or monitor in real time
OBD-II Data Logging Support
Checks and clears diagnostic trouble codes
2-channel analog input connects external sensors like EGT and Wideband
USB cable allows for internet updates, Custom Tunes, and loading log files to your PC to view with free Data Viewer Software
Every DiabloSport Trinity Programmer is backed by a 2-year warranty

See less See more
#2 ·
whoa whoa, how much are they?? the DSP are available for custom tuning right? i eventually want to cam my truck and would hate to have to switch programmers again...

#4 ·
dam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $600!!! wow SC is way cheaper....seems like i might have to find an alternative

#5 ·
LOL, well make sure you compare apples to apples. There are base level tuners and then there are the custom touch screen fully loaded tuners like the Trinity, Edge CTS, Schips Vivid Paq and SCT iTSX. Also, some of these are wireless and are compatible with smart phones adding enhanced features.

#6 ·
yea this one is sweet....does it have base tunes? like the sc with 87, 91 and 93 octane?

#11 ·
clark, any better deals for christmas? im sure yall will have a sale but just double checking

#17 ·
Yes sir :smileup:
Its all over the Diablo forum. They are not directly answering the question but not denying it too.
Plus RIPP has confirmed that the tuner they work with has cracked the code. Not said in so many words (LOL), but we know they use Diablo.

Yes, I would prefer this over the BD for the simple reason of many buddies that have this on their 09/10 rams

#22 ·
that sucks, i ordered mine 3 or 4 days ago from you guys and only got 15% off.. im a poor boy, that extra 30 bucks off wouldve been nice

#30 ·
lol, with service like that i can guarantee this wont be the last order i place with autoanything!

#32 ·
an arm and a leg lol i think its like 700 with 20% off its like 580??

#35 ·
Amazing and I agree

It really is a great product, my favorite thing about it is that you will always have the most up to date technology with Diablo. I am constantly keeping an eye out for the newest version of the tune to load it on my device and plug it in, I think I have done it twice now every time noticing a difference. And lets be honest every freeway on ramp when the lights are on, I set my Trinity to record my 0-60 time...its addicting!
Hmmmm....very interesting.
Yous should not have mentioned that. the recording your 0-60.
Ill be doing that all the time now :smileup:

#34 ·
It really is a great product, my favorite thing about it is that you will always have the most up to date technology with Diablo. I am constantly keeping an eye out for the newest version of the tune to load it on my device and plug it in, I think I have done it twice now every time noticing a difference. And lets be honest every freeway on ramp when the lights are on, I set my Trinity to record my 0-60 time...its addicting!

#36 ·
the nice man in the big brown truck just dropped off my trinity and diablosport tshirt... ill save the happy dance for when the tune is released lol

#38 ·
I went to the site in your link to order a unit but it does not have the selection for the 2011 Ram. I'm banking on being able to use this in the near future with my year 5.7 Ram. Which unit do I order or should I wait?
Thanks,
Mike
you will have to order for a 2010.. all of the trinity tuners are the same unit, part number T1000.. when the tune is released you will just have to hook it up to your computer and upload the new tunes

#40 ·
I have one in my cart, about to checkout, but I really would like a date when the 2012 tune will come out. I don't want to sit on it for 6 months waiting.

#41 · (Edited)
there isnt an exact date at this point, it has been implied that the tune will be released at sema (next couple weeks) or shortly thereafter

#42 ·
Like everyone has mentioned (man I go take a lunch break and there are 2 more pages, you guys are quick!) there is no set date, however Diablo is releasing what they have hinted to is the tune for the newer Rams. We will know hopefully know next week as the SEMA show starts on Tuesday. I am bringing a computer with me when I head up there on Wednesday to give you guys some info on what is being released and pictures!
-AJ

#45 ·
Ordered yesterday. Will be home tomorrow. Disablo is sayin the 2011 RT they tuned is an "animal"
thats what i like to hear.. my truck is an express but has all the same stuff as an r/t now (well i have a 2800 converter instead of 2600)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.