DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Pavement is here, cleaned up picture!

2K views 21 replies 12 participants last post by  Bordin 
#1 ·
Finally highways are pavement, hopefully no more salt:smiley_thumbs_up:

Here she is, just put my 35s on today.

See less See more
#4 ·
I better hide that pix, if the snowbirds that live down here during the winter see pavement up there
They will be flocking home to the Cabins north of Sudbury
:LOL:

#8 ·
Thanks guy, I really appreciate it. I put a lot of work into this truck and it's sitting exactly how I want it now.

As for a build thread, I haven't started one. Just posted the odd threads here and there.
If you got any questions just ask or pm. I do all my own work myself (besides the level, didn't want to use ratchet straps as a strut compressor.

Quick list though:
AirRaid Intake
Custom piped intake to airbox
Fastman TB
Diable Trinity
Straight Piped
Bilsteins up front 2"
1.25" RDC Body Lift
1.75" Rear Coil Spacers
35s
20% Tint & windshield brow
Custom Dual projector headlights 6000K highs & lows (color matched)
Custom 18W LED cube foglights (color matched)
Dual 12" LED Light Brs
Custom LED/Halo tail lights
Dual 10" Alpine Type R's under my rear seat
White Interior Trim Package with custom accents
Blue Interior LEDs
Custom Mopar Emblems
Debadged
Window pillar tape removed

Few quick pictures
Let there be daylight

My girls: Summer rim/tires were not on here.

#7 ·
nice looking truck dude....BAD ASS

#10 ·
Wow. Nice Stormtrooper. Sweet.

#11 ·
Holy light output, Batman... Thats crazy. One day I'll get some lights like that... And probably mount them to a roof rack or something of the sort... :smileup:

#14 ·
Sweet truck, brother. how is it you and Ram357 haven't had a mini meet up there yet? lol

#18 ·
Found this decal while I was at Royal in Barrie this weekend. Had to have it.
Built not bought! Just cause you bought it done up don't mean you did it, anyone can read a spec sheet.

We have a lot of guys up here that just go to the dealer tell them lift it and put bigger tires on it before they even sign the invoice, than once its done they act like big *hit, makes it look like they did it all themselves. One of my pet peeves....

I told myself after my "Zip Tie Tech" sticker (my occupation ha) that would be the last sticker, but I lied. I needed this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.