DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Got the Black Honeycomb grille!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  macc08 
#1 ·
So I found a honeycomb grille that a guy had for sale online locally, bought it for $100. When I was meeting up with the guy to get the grille, he mentionned that his buddy might want my old sport grille. So I installed the black honeycomb grille about 2 weeks ago and love it.

A few days ago I got an email from this guys buddy asking if I still had the sport grille and whether or not I would be selling it. So I ended up selling my old sport grille to him for $100.

So it works out that I got the grille I wanted for free!!

Heres a couple pics.

See less See more
#3 ·
Sweet. Looks awesome.

#14 ·
That is a sweet truck.

#19 ·
Looks good mac. I actually just picked one up too, just haven't had time to get the install done. You're truck is looking pretty mean!

I assume the sport grill just unclips the same way the honeycomb one does and it's a straight swap?

#20 ·
Looks good mac. I actually just picked one up too, just haven't had time to get the install done. You're truck is looking pretty mean!

I assume the sport grill just unclips the same way the honeycomb one does and it's a straight swap?

you got it. its a straight swap.

just make sure you have the same year. for example, the 2012 grille wouldnt work on the 13's. but you should be good from 2009-2012 (i think)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.