Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#591 ·
the transformation

before...

After leveling kit and body lift...plus alot more lol :smileup:

#609 ·
Thanks.love the lift.but been thinking about prerunner light bar mount.but dislike the angle.think its to far out and i have to lose my towhook and think the bullbars stick out to far so my brother is a welder and my friend has a pipe bender.so my mind is running wild hehe

#611 ·
Finally my turn... Bought the truck in December last year....
Before.

After.

long long way in under a year... pretty much the only thing on the out side that is the same is the toolbox

#613 ·
nice truck! can't wait till spring to do my lift!

#614 ·
Wow. Truck looks great.

#619 ·
Here's my 2013 Laramie. Sorry no before pics, just after. On a side note, what a difference Dodge did with the interior of their trucks. It's day and night different from my 2012. Everyone can't believe how nice the interior is, on a truck! ha….

Here's my truck -

Very nice! Toyo ATII? what size?

#623 ·
Monsoon Chopper, truck looks great man! Can we get some specs on the lift, tires and wheels. Reps!

#624 ·
Very clean. Great job Chopper.

#626 · (Edited)
Stock just after I hung a sold sign on the mirror, and yesterday after washing her up.

The truck has an interesting presence now. On one hand if you saw it a football field away sitting by itself in a parking lot you might pass it off as stock only because I chose to build it in such a way that maintains much of the original proportions. BUT once you get up close to it .. all bets are off, and the cat leaps out of the bag so to speak ;)

I honestly don't think I could rest my chin on the highest point on the hood. Which cracks me up for a truck that appears nicely proportioned like this one does. Best MOD evah!! :smileup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.