DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Bring back some classics

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Chunkem 
#1 · (Edited)
I was formatting my computer today and i found some pictures of my first rams that i had and i figured i would try and share.

This is the first ram i had ever owned i was 15 when i bought it for $800 bucks for a farm truck. Came with an under powered 318 was a amry base plow truck.

1975 1 ton Power Wagon
\

I started working on it throughout high school and by my senior this is what it was. i convereted it to a 12v Cummins (first and last diesel i will ever own)

Girlfriend at the time loved it so much she let me take it to prom (20's theme hints the hat:smiledown:)

Just because I know everyone likes pictures this is my other toy before the truck i have now that was my daily driver

if anyone has some of there first trucks available and would like to share please do i would love to see everyones first ram that started the addiction!!

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice pics, Kristofer! And very nice job on making the 75 PW look great. Thanks for sharing.

My current beast is my first Ram. I had a Dakota many years back. Maybe I'll dig through my photo albums at home and see if I can find any of it.

#4 ·
Here's the truck I traded in for my 2012

Here's my summer "hotrod"

And this was my very first truck 84 ramcharger 360 4x4 4bbl carb. Then I sold it for the blue one I have now ^^^ 4 speed 360 lifted 83 ramcharger it's my baby

Reactions: Kamanhart
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.