DODGE RAM FORUM banner

New $12 toy--Green strobes

1K views 10 replies 2 participants last post by  Thebestestdrummer 
#1 ·
I was at Autozone a moth ago and picked these up for $12. I just got around to installing them.. I dont have pictures of the packaging.

got some toothpaste sittin on it whiile I got everything wired. I put some Goo gone on it later.

Heat Shrinked all the connections

Its got a little gasket around the three wires

Its that little green thing if you can see it, ill get some better pictures tomorrow

See less See more
Reactions: Kamanhart
#5 ·
It's ssuuppoosseeddd to clean the lenses. As long as its gotten whitening agents in it, it ssoommeetimeesss clears them up a little bit.

I've seen it work and I've also not seen it work. I just figured what the hell while I did all the wiring.

#7 ·
well, you see, my fogs and headlights are gross on the inside as well.... the outside is actually fairly clean, but ill have to break them all open and clean them. Then reseal.

The fogs are alright on the inside, but the headlights are terrible. One day theyll be pretty clean, the next totally filthy.

#9 ·
New headlights will cost me anywhere from 80-120 for a set. But if I'm going to spend that, i might as well spend 120-200 for cool after market headlights.

It's a mod on the list. haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.