DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Longhorn build!

3K views 37 replies 4 participants last post by  cool81830 
#1 ·
Well i jus got a new truck so i thought i would start a build thread! It might move slow but jus stay patiencent with me!!

#5 ·
Nothing wrong with a slow moving build log, many of them are slow moving, it is pretty sweet to watch trucks transform in these build logs :)

If you need any assistance with getting parts for you build just give us a shout we would be more than happy to hook you up!

Thanks
Jeremiah

#6 ·
I definintly will be using bullys soon, already talking to y'all about fox coil overs, since there is no review on this forum about them with pics ill do a write up when ever i get the money to order them!!

#11 ·
i would sure like to see the new grille when completed...nice truck bud

#21 ·
what kind and what size sub is that ? will you be running them under both seats ? sorry if a missed a previous post on this

#22 ·
I ran them in my duramax (last truck). There two 10 inche shallow mounts they go for about 250 a peice. Quality s***! Im gonna pair it with a kicker 600.1 amp. That will put them at RMS and under max. They will run under the back seat upfiring.

#23 ·
sounds cool man....rock out

#29 ·
dude ...LOOKS GREAT ...are those black grille inserts you put in ? i have some on order...was it easy ? THANKS

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.