DODGE RAM FORUM banner

BAK Flip VP

2K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Jimbom 
#1 ·
I just purchased the VP from BAK's amazon store and I must say it fit perfectly. I went on the website's youtube channel and watched an install (not of my truck of course). It went on fairly easy by myself but would have been a bit better if i would have had help. Mainly just the lining up and someone to hold the rails while I attached the clamps. I tried to use some clamps I have when I do woodworking but they weren't big enough to hold the rail to the bed while I installed the bed clamps. Since the bed closest to the cab isn't straight like on other trucks I did notice a small streak in the bed this morning and we have had rain for 3 days. I will revisit this next weekend and see if I can add some more foam strips or something to prevent this (yes I did install the one foam strip that came with it). It is a solid trifold cover, has a leather top but since it is hard underneath it doesn't "FLOP" in the wind like the velcro kind, it will fold and lay against my back window with 2 rods that secure it in an upright position so that I can access the entire area of my bed. All in all I would definitely give this cover 5 out of 5 stars.

#2 ·
Glad you are diggin' your Bak Industries bed cover they do make an amazing product :) did you install the drain tubes?

Anyone else looking for a Bak Industries bed cover shoot us an email to sales@bullysperformance.com and save big :)

Thanks
Jeremiah

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.