DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Hid kit help please!!!

1K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  DaeDae75 
#1 ·
I am going to purchase a dull hid kit for my truck fogs, lows, and higs.do I need to purshase a relay harness for any of the kits or will they work fine and if I need one would it bbe for highs, lows, or fogs????

#5 ·
Ok, I just seen where people were talking about kits not working without a relay harness and the highs not working but I can get a harness kit for 10$ if I have that problem but thanks for the help man I've been searching the web like crazy for answers

#6 ·
I recently called around for pricing for HID's for my truck. I was told by many places that if you are not buying a "top of the line" set such as Phillips, you WILL need a relay to avoid the flickering problem Chryslers are known for.

#8 ·
To get it to work without the flickering you can get the ddm plug in errrr cancel boxes they worked great on my 09. The hid kit itself doesn't matter with those. Or you can get the newer style canbus hid kits that are made for these vehicles and from what I have seen they work good. I plan on trying a set in my 13.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.