DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Rimzone online poor customer service.

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Wandell 
#1 ·
Paid for my wheel and tire package via paypal on 5/1/12. Moto Metal 961's with 35" Toyo MT's. Was told to contact them on 5/7/12 for tracking. Contacted them yesterday and was told they would be going out. Called today since I had not received any tracking info and they still havent shipped. Now they claim they will be shipped today. Sounds like a broken record. Sorry for the rant but when I drop $2500 I want to know whats going on with the product. Told them from the start I needed the wheels by the 11th and was told wouldnt be a problem. Had to vent:doh:

#7 ·
that sucks to hear. I had a great experience with them. A sales rep even called me to discuss offset to make sure I was getting the right stuff before he sent it all out.

it did take awhile to ship, but not anything longer than they said it would. it was like 2 weeks I think.

#8 ·
Hopefully they will get it straight. This is the first bad thing I have ever heard about them so I'm sure it will all work out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.