DODGE RAM FORUM banner

How many miles on your 2011 Ram

33K views 292 replies 200 participants last post by  jscadwalader 
#1 ·
Just wondering, my Ram just rolled up 61,000 miles today. I bought it used in Sept of 2011 it has a build date of Nov 2010. No real problems so far just usual maintenance and tires. :smileup: Anybody have real high miles and no problems ?

#8 ·
23200 miles. Have had a couple of issues with mine. Roof molding needs to be replaced due to a defect. back passenger door weather stripping is falling off. chrysler is replacing all of this. also the antenna black surround faded to light gray. hopefully that is getting covered too. Maybe I just got shift of morons who built my truck. so far it runs great though.

#9 ·
Thanks for the replies, Glad to hear that everyone is pretty happy with their trucks. Just went for a ride in the snow with mine and my new Cooper AT3 tires, actually had to turn off the traction control to do some donuts with my 11 year old daughter in the truck, she loved it.... Coopers are much better all around than the stock goodyear tires.

#19 ·
108,000km (67,000 miles) on mine. It has been relatively problem-free. I did have a cracked exhaust manifold last year (warranty). Occasional 'no-start' situation every couple of months which has not been looked at, yet.

Truck is a pleasure to drive in all weather conditions.

#21 ·
Well, I have just over 108,000 miles and other than maintenance I have had NO issues with it. It has been a solid great truck. I work construction so I am always hauling stuff. I do change the oil religiously and only use royal purple 5w20.. I should see at least 200,000 miles easy before buying a new one..

#24 ·
I got my RAM new in September 2011 and enjoy it as much as the day i drove it off the lot. I got 22400 miles on mine and have had little to no problems, meaning my RAM had the recall and i think im having the torque converter problem that others have had but dealership said they didnt see any problem.

#25 ·
miles driven

Since May 2011, I'm up to 7957 miles now. Only 2 things the dealer can't seem to fix are: 1st, the radiator reservoir flip top that won't stay closed unless turned around under the fascia; and the trans dipstick that always pushes itself back up about a half inch from fully seated. Love it anyway though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.