DODGE RAM FORUM banner

VIDEO: Ram 1500 HEMI - Stock Exhaust vs Cherry Bomb Extreme

6K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  TritanRam 
#1 ·
Made a video yesterday of my Dark Ram showing the differences between stock and modified exhaust notes.

I'll be adding headers soon, so it'll be interesting to hear how it changes. :4-dontknow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSl7eSYFgUU[/url]

Thoughts?

#4 ·
I've been thinking about getting the cherry bomb vortex.

#6 ·
Damn that sounds good!!!!

#8 ·
Cherry bomb extreme is my muffler of choice. I had one on my 5.3 silverado and now on my ram.

You can definately tell its not factory at idle and around town,very deep heathly rumble, but VERY little drone on the highway. Through town, roll down the windows, step on it and listen to that amazing sound echo off everything!

#14 ·
I came across your video on youtube and then google searched the results. Funny to see you on the same forum that i signed up for!

I see you live in the bay area in california. Im moving right near you! Is the exhaust you did to your truck california state legal? If you dont mind id love to copy it. I own a 2013 ram hemi 1500 rcsb just like you do.

#15 ·
I've got a Mufflex system right now and while it sounds nice, its kinda tame at idle and lower speeds. AND I've got a quality drone while in MDS.

You said you just did the muffler and removed the resonators? What part number did you get? Any chance of getting pics from underneath?

Thanks
-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.