DODGE RAM FORUM banner

dont know what i need..

559 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  brandonjansen 
#1 ·
i have a 2013 express qq 4x4. i know i want 55w 8000k HIDS for high, low, and fogs but dont know what to order. relays and harnesses and error canclers and all that makes no sense to me. can someone explain or just point out what i need

thanks

#2 ·
go to retrosolutions and send an email to sales, it will take a few days to get an answer but they will email you a list of everything you need for your truck. Give them all your info, truck, year, type of headlights (as there is more than one) color and wattage, they will sell you a complete kit with everything you need. Also in this section read up about installing them, on there site there are FAQ, Check them out they will give you excellent info on the installation process.

#3 ·
Follow this guys ^^^^^^^ advise and you won't go wrong. Asur is the king when it comes to mods and giving help. Many, many thanks to you, Alan. I've taken your advise and read up on your mods which have helped me greatly!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.