DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Leveling kit opinion

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  phil41 
#1 · (Edited)
Trying to decide between getting Bilstiens all the way around or going with a rough country 2.5 in the front and 1.75 in the rear.
What are you guys running or have you heard that people prefer more. My goal starting out was to get the front end level with the rear. But I wont turn down a little extra ride height all around, make me worry less about ripping off that bottom valence piece.

From reading reviews it sounds like the Bilstiens give a better ride quality plus a little extra lift than just a leveling kit.

So what say ya'll, Bilstiens or the leveling kit?

Oh and since I live in Alaska, onward and upward is all for this truck, no going lower to try and get level.

Thanks for your time guys.

#4 ·
bilstein. Like you said, they provide a better ride qaulity, plus you get a little more height than just the level. It cost more, but its well worth it to have upgraded suspension

#5 ·
Hey for the best price, use our 16% discount (Forumz member discount) thru AutoAnything.com
If you happen to miss out on the discount price (not sure if it is a limited time offer or not) Use ShockWarehouse.com
Both have free shipping and low prices

#6 ·
#7 ·
Ok, Bilstiens it is! It'll have to wait until after christmas to order, soaked up some OT now just waiting on payday.

Pretty stoked to have a truck that finally will sit level. Just for fun what are you guys that already have these running them at adjustment wise?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.