Here is my truck before my 6" BDS and bilstein 5100's set at 2.8"

After

See less See more
#667 ·
A thing of beauty!

Thanks for sharing man :)

Var

#678 ·
Went out and got a few new pics yesterday.

2012 Ram 1500 Sport 2wd
CST 6'' with Pro Comp 4.5'' rear lift
35x12.50 Mickey Thompson ATZ P3
20x9 Fuel Maverick +1mm

#683 ·
Looks very sharp.. Im wanting to lift my 1500 4x4 4", wanna keep stock wheels (+19mm) and 34" tires. I noticed your rims are +1 and they stick out quite a bit. I thought a negative number sticks out further? i have no idea I guess of what size rim/tire, offset, etc.. if I was to get a 4" lift. Anybody have pics of a 1500 with 4" and stock wheels??

#685 ·
My truck is a 2wd, so I had to use new spindles to achieve lift. With the new spindles, it widened my front track width by 1.5" on each side. So a +1 offset on a 4wd won't stick out as far.

#692 ·
First pics are 35 x 12.50 x 20 with 5100s @ 2.8. After has 6" Fabtech with 5100s @ 2.1 with rear spacer. Still thinking bout adding on 37s, wider wheels, Fab Fours, and Pocket Flares. Also thinking bout going back to BFG KM2s.

Attachments

#705 ·
Depending on the thickness.
1/4" is good and I would run long term as you still can use your stock lugs.

The thicker wheel adapters is what I am most concerned with long term.
I would run them short term, if I could not afford the rims at this point. If I did run them, I would make sure they were hub centric and check the TQ on the lugs every so often.

#706 ·
Depending on the thickness.
1/4" is good and I would run long term as you still can use your stock lugs.

The thicker wheel adapters is what I am most concerned with long term.
I would run them short term, if I could not afford the rims at this point. If I did run them, I would make sure they were hub centric and check the TQ on the lugs every so often.
What Andrew said ^^ If you do want a larger adapter type spacer check out Motortech Sports B.O.R.A. spacers. They're the only ones I would consider running. I just ordered a set for my 3500 to use with the stock wheels for now. I haven't got them yet but from all the research I've done on them and guys I've talked to who are running them they should be good.

#707 ·
What Andrew said ^^ If you do want a larger adapter type spacer check out Motortech Sports B.O.R.A. spacers. They're the only ones I would consider running. I just ordered a set for my 3500 to use with the stock wheels for now. I haven't got them yet but from all the research I've done on them and guys I've talked to who are running them they should be good.
I ordered my BORA adapters and it took about 5 weeks for them to be manufactured and shipped to me. I am offshore working right now, but I will chime in when I get them put on in about a week or so.

#709 ·
You're going to need to be more specific about what truck you're talking about... If you reference the post you're talking about by using the quote button on the bottom right of the post and writing underneath it or letting us know what post number it is we can help you out.

#712 ·
fastNugly - Thanks bud. I through that one for the heck of it. I have around 50 feet of leds underneath it. Obviously as you can see I have interior green leds around my amp rack in the truck. I have white leds in the footwells, and under the back seats, in the flip up console in the middle of the front seats too. Has green leds above the front change holder console deal too. Its pretty bright inside when I hit the lights!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.