On board Air with 3 trumpet Train Horns
JBL 600 watt amp
2 12 inch JBL subs
Bullet Tweeters
Infinity 9602 Doors
Mopar T Handle Shifter
Blue Led interior lights

Might be forgetting some stuff

Future plans consist of... Possibly changing the shocks and putting in a coil spacer for 2 more inchs of lift, and hoping to go 40x13.5 Nitto Mud Grapplers
next season, Also have to do gears

Now question... Is there any 4th gen running 40s? If so what gears are they on and whats there lift? any thoughts on if i can clear 40s with what i have? Pics will help!!

Rob

See less See more
#2 ·
Very nice looking truck! It's definitely gonna look a lot better once you step up to 40's as well. I've never seen anyone on the forum running 40's on a 1500. I know Candy08 had 38's but that's the biggest I've seen. I think he might have had a few clearance issues as well. He was running the 6" RCX kit with Bilsteins and a 3" body lift. He'd be a good guy to talk to about fitting 40's.

#4 ·
Super sweet ride, love the color, there are some pics you posted you should put in the Photo's section in the 2014 Calendar submissions, there are some sweet pics of your truck that would look great in the calender, congrats on a sweet ride, very nice. Reps for sharing

#10 ·
Very nice looking truck!

You could fit 40's under there however it is no light project to get this done. you are going to need at minimum an 8" suspension lift, 3" body lift and an aftermarket front bumper such as the Iron bull to get the clearance you will need. The next issue you are going to run into is the front IFS being able to handle it (might be ok pounding the pavement) but any kind of off roading and you are going to start snapping CV's for sure. and you are for sure going to want to run a 4.56 gear (this is the largest gear the 09-13 Ram 4x4's can run with the factory housings.

Thanks
Jeremiah

#11 ·
Super nice same color as mine. I was thinking of stripes on the back of the bed something like what you have. Any thoughts on were I could look at some thing like that maybe different colors or patterns?

#12 ·
When can I see your truck?

As for 40's....I wouldn't. That's ALOT of strain on your stock components.
I believe the largest to tallest gear we can do is a 4.56 and that's not enough for 40's.
it's already borderline for 38's

I think the max on our Rams (IFS) should be 37's but 38's are doable too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.