Rim Size Opinion

• 20"

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • 22"

Votes: 71 68.9%

Rim Size opinion

18K views 108 replies 41 participants last post by  Ramajama 
#1 ·
What's everyone's opinion regarding rim size for the R/T? 20" or 22"?

Discuss...

#37 ·
They do. I found them on Tire Rack but you have to call for pricing. I think a lightweight high quality wheel would pay great dividends to a truck like this. I'm going to see if I can find more of them; I'll let you know how that turns out.

I'm just not that big and flashy kind of guy. I like subtle, clean looks.

#39 ·
tires / rims?

ok the srt rims are played out-old look!
the boss 335 hot, if the inside is in black. looks tuff, strong look.
i was looking at these, please put these on the truck for a lookie.
kanei ace alloy t-1 made for dodge ram.

#50 ·
Why replace the stock 20's with 20's. The added wieght is worth going up a size in rims IMO. Also I like the boss 330s the have em in a gray color too that looks sick. I feel like 20's are weak nowadays esp since there are trucks/suvs that come stock withg 20's and even 22's. Just my .02

I say go 22's... Even if you lower it the will still fit

#52 ·
with my insite owning an 05 srt10 reg cab ram 22's came with trk.....go 22's

#55 ·
jdustu love the pic

the front corner shot of your truck is perfect. good job bro

#58 ·
Pic of srt-10 rim on 09-10 ram please in black

Iam leaning towards the srt rims can you please photo shop them chit or 09rt put them on. Also photo shop it with a outer white lip or edge. A dark gray and black. I think were on a roll here. Looking foward to it by the hour! Thanks

#61 ·
$0.02....
I think the chrome looks better then the black on a white truck. Has a touch of class and stays aggressive. I black ones draw your eyes away from the truck. The chrome lets you see the whole thing as a unit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.