DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Brown Truck = Box

1K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  jcasey10 
#1 ·
Yay, I finally got THE BOX. LOL Yep, the brown truck brought me a box that I have been waiting on for a week. I know it is not a long time considering how long I waited for some of my other Mods, but I was in a mod deprivation since it had been crappy weather for a few days, then of all things I had to work - go figure. Well, I just wanted to share the brown box with you so here it is:

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
I know, it is pretty shitty of me to just show you the picture of the box. Here is what was in it.

LED Tail Lights

Let me tell you the lights are great. I am amazed at how bright they are even in the sinlight.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thanks Dillon. They were an E-Bay special. I looked at some tail lights locally and the guy wanted $255 for the set so I passed and checked out E-Bay and saw these and I like them so much more. I could buy another set and still save money from what the local guy wanted.

#7 ·
It doesn't get any easier than these lights. They were plug and play. 2 screws to take out inside the edge of the tail gate and then pull out the two ball studs and it is in your hands, unplug the 2 connectors and plug in the new light, push the ball studs back in and replace the 2 screws. Done. Here is the link if anyone is interested. There were several others but they were of course more expensive and I like these lights much better. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0538090017&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

#10 ·
Thanks Timmy and Capper! LOL I had to go outside just to see the lights again but this time in the dark. If someone says they didn't see my brake lights or any other lights if I ever get hit in the rear then I will have them committed or taken to the vision center.

#12 ·
Those LEDs look great. Got some coming as well for my truck. LOVE EBAY! Also noticed you have the LED bar, is that a fairly simple install and is it the multifunction (brake, turn, and reverse)...thinking about getting one myself...

#13 ·
The LED bar is easy to install also but will require some wire taps or wire splice connectors, and electrical tape. I got the bar that is brakes and turn signals, it does not have white light for reverse.

#14 ·
Those look great on your truck, they're definitely bright, nice job on your mod! :smileup:

- Cajun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.