DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Is this a real one?

14K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  wermbang 
#1 ·
#6 ·
I PM'd Randy with the link to see if he could check it out.I am not even sure when it will come on the auction but just want to be prepared so we bid the right amount.
I don't think it is but wasn't sure, since the interior panels looked like painted from the factory. I can only look at through the pics online untill it comes up for sale.

#7 ·
i found this DODGERUMBLEBEE.com

Offered in 2004 and 2005 the HEMI powered Dodge Ram 1500 Rumble Bee was available in your choice of Black or Solar Yellow. Featuring a distinctive Rumble Bee box decal, reminiscent of the bumble bee stripes made famous on Dodge muscle cars like the Charger, Challenger and Super Bee. Powered by the 345-horsepower 5.7L HEMI Magnum V8 engine and available in the 4x2 and 4x4 Regular Cab. The Rumble Bee came with a huge list of custom features including: Laramie Door Trim with Solar Yellow Spears, Solar Yellow Instrument Panel Bezel, Bodyside Cladding - Body-Color, Accent Kit: Front, Rear, Box Side - Body-Color, Taillamp Guards - Body-Color, Chrome Exhaust Tip, Hood Scoop - Body-Color, Brushed Aluminum Fuel Filler Door, Vertical Stripe and Bee Emblem (Yellow or Black), Rumble Bee Logo on Door Interior Spear and a unique Numbered Plaque on Dash.

they came in yellow or black, 2X4 & 4X4

#8 ·
Doesn't look like one to me, either, but that was an interesting article GT, guess I can see where those folks are coming from, but don't know if I would be upset about that or not....

- Cajun :pepper:

#9 ·
I dont think its one either, but I was wrong once back in 85...Never know

#11 ·
No. Im pretty sure it isnt. No body ground effects on it and as well nothing in the interior as well. Im sure if it was it would definately have been stated in the description. A big detail left out when trying to sell.

#12 ·
I had Randy look up the vin.
It is a Rumble Bee with 3.92 gears and a limited slip rear diff.

We will take a closer look at it when it comes on the auction. The truck is at an auction company that sells wrecked vehicles for the insurance companies. The hood, stripe, interior made me think it was. But i was confused with the 4x4

#13 ·
just seen this thread definetly looks like a real one as you confirmed with the vin someone probly took the plaque off the dash. it has the scoop, yellow interior peices, stripe, looks like the side gfx just missing the front bumper/lip perfect project buy that and add a srt front bumper and roll pan on the rear:smileup:

and my bee is a 4x4 nothing wrong with that lol (I wish it was 2x4 but thats hard to find up here)

#14 ·
I dont think it is one ...if it is it would have a productions stamp under the sunglass holder in the centre console and this one doesnt. Now weather they were removed or not . IT does have the yellow interior and the same exaust so someone went to a good length to replicate it. Unless your using it for a parts truck i wouldnt buy a salvage truck ever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.