DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Cleaning Head Liner

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Hemi N Haw 
#1 ·
Hey everyone! Just celebrated my daughters 2nd Birthday this weekend w/ a party & she decided to celebrate it by popping the straw out of her chocolate milk container & making a wee bit of art on the headliner of my ram. Now how & what does one use on this material to clean it? It's a soft fabric so I'm apprehensive about brushes & other tuff stuff also it's light tan so I'm scared of discoloring it. Help!!!!
:4-dontknow:

#2 ·
There are a lot of methods out there that people swear by. BUT you have to be pretty careful. If you saturate the headliner, it can delaminate in those spots and become saggy. Try spraying Folex on the area lightly and rub w a terry towel cloth in one direction.

Or try this. It works well too.

http://www.autogeek.net/ultima-interior-shampoo.html

#3 ·
id use folex as well. however i had a bonfire one night and made smores one of my idiot friends set a king sized hershey bar on my seat and the next day i had a whole melted hershey bar on my seat... i thought i was doomed so i tried cleaning it but the only thing i had was oxy clean pet stain remover and i could not believe how well it worked to remove it! it made it 100% un noticeable it was ever there and all i did was spray it and pat it with a rag.

#4 ·
folex is a miracle worker...just scrub gentle with a clean microfiber towels and dont over saturate the area...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.