DODGE RAM FORUM banner

CST 4"/1.5" installed...yea yea 2wd

2K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Wandell 
#1 · (Edited)
Well,I just couldn't take the factory ride height anymore. Ordered up the CST 4'' system for my truck, and man what a difference. I'm still keeping the stock tires and wheels for now. Haven't made up my mind on that combo yet, and don't have 3k to blow haha. It took me and a buddy about 4 hrs to do the front and back. I have a few pics, but not the best quality :smiledown:. I will try to get some better shots for some that may be looking to do this. The kit was just as stated, and after fender measurements, I gained exactly 4'' in the front and about 1 5/8'' on the back. Right at 40'' on the front and 40.25'' on the back .

Before:

After:

http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/cwill11387/media/IMG_0470_zps9714d0b8.jpg.html

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
Thanks! No, I kept the stock shocks front and back. It rides same as stock. I don't notice any difference in the ride quality at all.

#5 ·
Thanks man. Yea I eventually want to bring it up to a 6" with 35s. Probably some Terra's or something similar. Don't really have the need for m/t's, or a lift for that matter. Lol. But it's going to be awhile to save up some cash for it. Will def. hit you guys up when I do though. Everybody speaks highly of you guys here on the forum that I have seen.

#6 ·
looks way better...nice job man

#8 ·
Thanks man, it always looks better in person! Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.