DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Mopar Tailgate Spoiler

5K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  cuda71 
#1 ·
Hello All,

I have a 2008 RAM and am looking to install a Mopar Tailgate Spoiler. It looks like I need to remove the existing plastic tailgate protective cap... any suggestions?

#6 · (Edited)
I was talking about the first one from auto truck toys, but that second one is kinda cool, but not for a 3/4 tonner.

Now listen here,
1. Spoilers are not for rice burners they typically have wings, which make no sense as most of them are front wheel drive so you would need the extra down force for. . . .?
2. Spoilers are generally from the muscle car era and of course NASCAR :smileup: long live the spoiler
3. By adding the mopar spoiler, that generally comes on all 1/2 ton trucks and are even integrated right into the tailgate on the 09+ they improve fuel economy by making the airflow at the back of your truck more laminar, instead of it just being a wash back there.
4. GM, & Dodge have both being putting tailgate spoilers on there trucks for quite a few years now, so open up your eyes :SHOCKED:
5. And they also help prevent your tailgate from minor dents and dings.

#5 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.