DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Which mod would you choose.

Best mod. of all.

22K views 85 replies 78 participants last post by  NOCORAM 
#1 ·
Just wanted to see what you all think.

#3 ·
Well, since there really isn't a tuner for my truck, I vote lift, since that's what I would really like to do with mine the most. :)

- Cajun

#15 ·
I say a lift. Regardless if your truck is running or, it looks tough. Everything else you it has to be running. Second is exhaust tuner then CAI.

Chili
Grill and debadge are both apearance things too.

#13 ·
:smileup:I went with the lowering kit. Great appearence to my truck.......Tunner was right there as well.

#18 ·
My favorite out of those is def a suspension lift, but all those modes work together you cant lift it and put big tires on w/o some extra power so ya need the cai and programmer but those wont be much help w/o an exhaust to free up some air my last truck and my plan for this truck is finish up the little things like the Mopar grille badge im working on and my blue lights then exhaust,cai,programmer lift or leveling kit depending on fund bigger tires and some sort of light bar and lights in that order possibly regearing from 3.92 to 4.10 or 4.56 as well

#21 ·
Exhaust is always the first thing I do also. This is the first used truck I have bought in over 10 years some of the other fun stuff has already been done. FIPK and leveling kit was already on the truck and I put on the bigger tires cuz they look cool (and ride better than the rugged trails). Now I'm taking out the leveing kit and dropping down to a 295/70-17.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.