DODGE RAM FORUM banner

Turbo Metal Halo Lights

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  sullivan 
#1 ·
#4 ·
I used to love these style of headlights....But IMO I would do a retro fit with Projectors and HID's. I know they say they have projector headlights but they are NOTHING compared to a true projector. Yes it takes a little to a little more time that way you can paint the inside of your headlights whatever you want!!

Little more labor intensive but you will be VERY happy with the result!!!

#5 ·
Great looking lights. I have simular ones on my 08. Go with the ccfl if you have the option as they are brighter and longer lasting. Wiring can be somewhat of a pain, at least it was for me because I know very little about the electrical system.

#6 ·
I did a aftermarket headlight swap on my 06 Ram.

Most bad ass thing is that the highs and lows are seperate so I have Low HID and HIGH Halogen. And HID's for my fogs as well. Here's a photo of mine:

#9 ·
Not really sure, I think a company called JDM makes them.

Go ahead and get those ones you posted. If they are for your year they will work and install easily. The old ones come off with 1 bolt, and two screws...

Everyone where I live is jealous because I have Halo's. It's a true head turner. Everyone wants halos in my neighborhood especially.
If you get them, they are HID ready meaning they have projectors, so put some HID in as well if you can.

#11 ·
Those ones are the AnzoUSA projectors, the JDM ones have a horizontal reflector for the trurn signal underneath everthing. We've found up here that the ccfl halos don't like the cold... they burn out pretty fast in our winters.
Hmm... That is interesting. However I have seen both LED halos in person and CCFL. I hate LED because of the fact that the ones I have seen have spaces between the lights. I like the consistent circle that the CCFL produce.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.