View Single Post
Old 01-09-2013, 11:59 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: green flying carpet
Trim Level: upper and lower
Rep:73
xsdbs will become famous soon enough

1) what was wrong with the 1st radio?
2) a "programming issue"? The dealer just called you without your having a problem and told you that there was a programming issue with the radio?
3) On the RHB radio, press the "menu" button--> system set up --> system information --> the the radio SW is across from "application".
4) Now if your asking about what SW is in the Uconnect module, you'll need to drop the glovebox down to the floor, look inside the dash structure to the far right, you'll see a black module about 4"x6". You'll see the SW version there. (can you take a picture of it and post it)
5) Have you had any Uconnect SW updates or TSBs done on the truck?
6) What are the issues that you're having with the iPhone5? also what network are you on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooptire View Post
I am on the 3rd radio (RHB) in my 2011. I had an issue with the first one and the dealer replaced it under warranty. Then the dealer called me back a few weeks later and replaced the 2nd one because of a programming issue, IIRC. So now I am on my 3rd radio. How can I tell what my software version is? I am having some issues with the bluetooth and my iPhone 5 as well.