Old 10-07-2012, 10:58 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Junior Member

Vehicle: 2011 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express
Color: Brilliant Black
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:10
Express Hemi is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I got there a little later than I wanted to. I got there at about 2:30 or so. I was wearing a grey Mustang tshirt and jeans. I initially parked down by the HTC banner and talked to those guys for a bit. They told me most of the Z guys were up the track further or sitting in the staging lanes. I wandered up there to see if I could find any of the trucks. I found Turbo-Bug-9.40-ET (For the life of me I can't remember your name) and his amazing looking 2012 White Express. I moved my truck next to his, hoping that somebody would see two Rams and stop LOL. I saw a white 4th gen Ram with slicks rumble by but I don't think he saw us. The HTC Florida president (can't remember your name either ) came by about 3:40 or so.I should of drove back down where the HTC guys were since it sounds like thats where you guys were. Then it started to rain and it was nearly 4PM so I rolled out.

But it was cool to be that close to a track. I haven't been to a track in about 7 years. The drag bikes were crazy and the RX7s sounded like nothing I've ever heard before.

It sucks we didn't meet up. I guess next time I'll wander around more LOL