View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Deep Water Blue
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:611
InDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to allInDeepWaterBlue is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrusnak View Post
I'll have a cooler with some beer and soda and water, and I'll bring some burgers and maybe hot dogs and buns that I already have just in case there's not enough. Someone can bring some chips or something, sounds like the grill area is well covered.

I just realized this is in two weekends, snuck up on me. I hope everyone on the list shows up!!!
Only a few more days now, I'm bringing a case of Gatorade and water in a cooler as well as some ketchup and mustard for the grilled stuff. Hopefully everyone here on the list shows up even though Moparkido is about the only one to say anything lately lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by bighemi04 View Post
Man I wish I could get Chicagoland people together like this
It's definitely not easy to do, been working on this for quite a while, the first one was just me and Sean and then the rest of the guys from HTC. More people seemed interested this time saying they would go, but we'll wait and see. All the HTC guys I know will show up so it'll still be a good turn out, just wish more of the Z guys would go. It seems like unless you live in Texas, Ram owners don't get together that much lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotbrains230 View Post
Lol...now your trying to hurt my feelings. I see how it is
Oh you could just get your ass down to Orlando and quit yer bitchin'