View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 11:02 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 1995 Dodge Ram B2500 Van
Trim Level: SLT - 2500
Color: Deep Molten Pearl Coat, Silver, Grey
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:128
ramvan2500 will become famous soon enoughramvan2500 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by InDeepWaterBlue View Post
Hell I'd love to see that, I'd let ya rebuild mine for a 90% efficiency This 20% power loss is bu!!$h!t
I couldn't rebuild yours, I only rebuild the 42,46,47, and 48 series. And I'm thinking of getting out of the rebuilding for other people thing, I do it on the side for some money to take care of my ram but dealing with people is such a pain in the you know what and I am just sick and tired of removing and installing the transmission. I have done it so many times I can do it without being there.

Sunday funday at the dragstrip sounds good to me, I just hope I am able to make it. Damn shame florida has few dragways, I would have to drive all the way from palm coast to make the meet.

I would like to find out my 1/8th or 1/4 mile time now but I just put in a new torque converter after killing the last one in only 8 months time, my transmission downshifted before the converter clutch released so I just put a new one in today and I am going to refrain from 'flooring it' so I don't break another.

I put a nice autometer sport comp 3903 tach in a couple days ago, it's looks so nice. I bought it off ebay for 53 bucks, hell of a deal.