Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Express RC
Color: Black Express Package
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:62
RyanJM will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnC13 View Post
I did my brake lights lastnight and they work fine. The blinkers however start out normal then start blinking fast. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue and what if anything you have done to fix it?
I have LEDs in the blinkers of my trans am, cobalt as, and had them in my trailblazer. For blinkers resistors are a pita and found they do heat up or did on my 1st install years ago in my trans am. Easy fix take the junk blinked box out from the truck and buy a electronic version at any auto parts store. Think my blinked modules were like $5 an electric flasher works off the power from the blinker and has nothing to do with the resistance of the bulbs so it works with anything from normal to.led with no fast flash ever. Fastest, easiest, and honestly the safest way is the electronic flasher modules.

2014 Black Express, 4.5" Maxtrac lift, Ballistic Razorback's 20x9, 35x12.5 Federal Cougaria MT's, DeeZee tailgate assist, K&N drop in filter, magnaflow 16" welded in, Diablo Trinity, 20% tint on the front and 5% on the rear glass, AVS Smoked Aeroskin, HID 3000k fogs, 6000k HID's in the projectors.