Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Crew Cab 2wd
Trim Level: Big Horn Edition
Color: Off White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:50
bigred0311 will become famous soon enough

Interior-

As we all know dodge gave us a shitty looking interior... well at least the gray/silver parts of our dash, so i decided to make it better! The total process took me about 2 days in between work and all to sand everything down from a medium to a fine, then paint and clear coat.

C/B Cobra 25 radio with a Lil wilson 500. The furthest i have tested this is up to 7 miles and its chrystal clear. This was a Christmas present to me and after months of it sitting under my back seat i finally decided to install it. Its powered by wiring i ran through my firewall and hardwired/grounded to my battery, and the antenna runs under the carpet, under the driver seat, under the truck and out through the bed.

Cabin Filter Mod. This is great and i think everyone should get one. Honestly i think i spend about 30 bucks for this and it took me maybe 20 minutes to completely install it.

Performance-

Diablo sport predator tuned. Currently i am running the Perf. 91 octane tune and love it! there is such a difference in power.

K&N 63 series cold air intake. Preferred the plastic one over the chrome but it gave the engine a nice little whistle just before changing gears on WOT. Believe this ran me around $250.

Moroso Catch Can. This is an awesome investment. although i haven't caught as much oil at i have see some with the BT catch can's ( possibly cause i have only ever run synthetic) it still works great and it was a very easy install.

Sonnax line pressure booster- i have seen a lot of skeptical threads about this but personally i noticed a major differnce in shift pressure right after the first drive. Supposed to reduce wear and tear on the tranny over a long period of time so we will see.

Flowmaster 40 series w/ single in duel out- no explanation needed.

Resonator Delete- simple and it gave the 40 a much deeper and meaner growl.

Thats all i have for now for the truck. Currently in the mail i have a new v6 e-fan and a fox accoustics fox box for my subs.

Future mods:
JBA Shorties
Magnaflow Y-Pipe
Bilstein 5100's for the front and rear
HID's ( DDM tuning)
Shorty antenna
LED interior kit
Carbon fiber dash kit
New head unit ( ideas anyone?)
skid plate
remote start