Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Crew Cab 2wd
Trim Level: Big Horn Edition
Color: Off White
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:50
bigred0311 will become famous soon enough
Default Bigred0311's Build Thread

Well I'm finally getting around to doing my build, i have been wanting to share for so long but just haven't had the time. I hope you all enjoy everything!

To start off i have a 2010 Ram 1500 5. 7L v8 4x2. Ever since i got this truck i can't stop putting new mod's on it, even my girlfriend says i love my truck more then i love her. I bought it used with less than 5,000 miles on it and i must say i got one hell of a deal on it. Below are mod's i have completed so far ( with pics ) and at the end a list of soon to come mods.

To start off some pics of the truck-

I'm not going to go in order of when i got the mods, instead start with exterior, interior, and performance.

Exterior-

The first mod was a Rhino liner. I got this done with a price tag of $375 and i must say it was definitley one of my best investments. In my opinion a bed liner is a must if you own a truck ( unless you have a cover with a bed rug ) especially if you move a lot of stuff around. These trucks should all come with factory bed liners but hey I fixed that problem.

Next mod is a Billet Tech Fuel door. I believe this was around 125 bucks. Mostly i got this because for my truck to have the factory chrome package and not to have a chrome fuel door just didn't seem right. I especially like that it is magnetic, however downside in the magnet is a cheap plastic piece that has a tendency to break when filling up this gas guzzler and i have had to replace it once already. It cost me a whopping 3 bucks for a new one!

Factory OEM Tow Hooks. I believe these ran me around 120 bucks. Considering that i was unable to the 4x4 ( which i was really upset about ) and i have an extreme passion for snowboarding just in case i ever get stuck i would want to have them to be able to be pulled out. Also i think they make the truck look a little meaner. Definitely a good choice. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE TO GET THE LOWER BILLET GRILLE WITH THE CUT-OUTS FOR THE HOOKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I HAVE LOOKED EVERYWHERE!

LED lisence plate lights. There is so much more lighting i would like to do but so far this is all i got.