View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 09:19 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2009 Dodge Ram
Trim Level: Big Horn, 5.7 hemi
Color: BRILLANT BLACK CREW CAB
Rep:172
FDBDW has a spectacular aura aboutFDBDW has a spectacular aura about

right on brotha's , Im glad cooler heads prevaled. Unfortunatly mine usually does late in the game.
Anway as far as the Y-pipe I did notice some good pick up and a more responsive get up and go more in the mid-range. The other thing ive noticed is that I have a lot more roll out when coming to a stop, my guess is because of less back pressure. But I have been really hard on my brakes as I try to get used to it.
As far as the user name, FDBDW is my cossers from work, I have to use it all the time so I new it would be easy to remember, its basicly Fire Department then my initials. When I first signed up I thought it would only be used to log onto the site other wise I would have used somthing a little cooler.
You know the other thing that suprised me was my MPG went down a little, Im guessing with the more air flow the more fuel needed to keep the A/F ratio consistant. Could also be the computor hasnt fully adjusted yet.
MOPAR CAI , 14" MUFFLEX, Diablo Intune 91oct , 2.5" LEVEL, K2 OPEN BLACK MESH GRILLE, FRONT WINDOWS TINTED, ROCKSTARS ON 295/70/18 NITTO TRAIL GRAPPLERS, LARADO BED COVER, DEBADGED, GO RIHNO STEPS , RECON SMOKED TAIL & THIRD BRAKE LIGHTS , PAINTED HEADLIGHTS , SPEEDLOGIX CATCH CAN, FASTMAN PORTED TB ,