View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 06:34 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:539
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDBDW View Post
Again I could be miss reading the coments,
Statements like WTF does he mean and thats one hell of an abreviation.
Like I stated I chose that username because it is easy for me to remember when logging in and I didnt think it would affect anyone . If my post about the original topic " THE y-PIPE" is not being understood and we are not on the same page then clearify the question and I will try to clearify the response, no need to say WTF is he talking about.
As stated above I try to fully understand all angles of what is said , I understand alot is lost in translation and I appoligise if I have miss understood,

O-M-G

He simply thought your username, as BlackHemI typed it, was an acronym for something else, confused by the fact that he did not use capital letters like your user name.

No one is questioning what you typed, why you typed it or why you chose your name

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP