View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram RCSB 4x4
Trim Level: Sport
Color: Brilliant Black
Rep:514
BlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of lightBlackRamHemi is a glorious beacon of light

x2 on the HOAT coolant.

I've had my Jet 180 T-Stat for over a year, Run it all year round in Northern Alberta where it can hit -35 to -40 in the Winter.
Never an issue and my truck has never throw a code since I bought it May 08/10'.

I've never had a rich reading, if anything she runs a little on the lean side
I run a 93 tune and on 94 oct gas all year round too and I get great fuel economy and max HP.
My coolant temps are consistantly 183-185, oil temps 10 below that.
and my Trans temp hovers around 130 with normal city driving- even after installing a 3000 stall Torque converter. peaks at around 150 racing it.

On my Diabo Trinity there are three fan settings:

Cooling Fans AC Off:
High MPH HS Fan ON : 222.79 default value*
Low MPH HS Fan ON : 222.79 default value

Cooling Fans AC On:
HS Fan ON : 222.79 default value

*based on a stock 203 T-Stat

I changed All settings to 180 back in April, start of race season and left it there all Summer.
... but will adjust the fan settings back up to 200+ for the Winter.

Heater still puts out plenty for me on the coldest days, but it is a smaller regular cab and I have heated seats

I run both the electric and mech fan for max cooling, it's not a significant enough drag to justify removing it IMHO.

Murdered.. Lowered.. Alcohol Injected ..Blowered! 500WHP