View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 10:47 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: RootBeer
Engine: 2013-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 395hp 410lb/ft
Rep:1287
RootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud ofRootBeer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LV2011HEMI View Post
From what I'm gathering from this thread, other forums and people I talk to, the stock air box on my 2011 HEMI is excellent and there's no need to change it. However, the ribbed tube is definitely an issue. My question is, do they make an aftermarket "smooth" replacement tube? If not, would a throttle body spacer be a good way to re-allign the air flow out if the ribbed tube and into the engine???
If you find an after-market tube, let us ALL know.

As for the spacer, do a search on the forum and you'll find a large amount of people saying don't waster your money.
"A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of 'up to and including my life.'"