View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 10:06 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2010 Ram Crewcab 1500
Trim Level: TRX4
Color: Email: Chili1k@att.net
Rep:1092
Chili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud ofChili1K has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcad View Post
Ok, I will bite on this one...In the most responsible and serious way... May I ask what your purpose is in buying a truck? I need a definition in order to better answer your query. Is it for need vs. wants? How does a tonneau cover defeat the purpose of buying a truck? Honestly, I don't understand. I am confused. I would like some clarification, if your willing?

My guess and if it is correct I can see his point. Trucks were made to be utility vehicles. Abused and beaten! Trucks, when invented were not thought of as garaged and TLC given toys. Hell garages werent common when they were made. If you work on a farm or have your own business and have to travel with cargo, Pickups are always in your lineup.

Everyone now has their OWN version of what trucks were made for and how they should be treated. Its his opinion and we should respect him for such. If he was wrong and it could be proven, a correction is in order and opinions can be swayed. Since, no one but him can change his own mind, thats what trucks were meant for, to him!

He's not wrong, its his opinion.

Best Regards!

Last edited by Chili1K; 01-26-2011 at 10:08 AM.