Dodge Ram Forum Newcomer

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 1500 4.7L 4x4 CrewCab
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: White
Engine: 2008-???? 287ci (4.7L) PowerTech V8 310hp 330lb/ft
Rep:10
mestude is on a distinguished road
Default leasing, thinking about buying 2006 mega 77k miles

so i need help from the higher mile guys...i have looked at and driven a 2006 RAM 1500 Mega Cab 4x4, its pretty loaded, clean, drives well...although its got 77000 miles on it. He will let it go for $17,300....he is going to bring it to the service shop that i work at on Monday, so that i can go over it, put it in the air and really ck it out...i drive about about 12000 to 15000 miles a year...my biggest concern is will I have to be worried that i will have any big money repairs with a higher mile ram hemi...i have worked for gm, jaguar, and saab dealers for over 20 years, however i dont know much about "what to watch for" on the dodge ram hemi/trans...

is ad reads " Power Drivers seat and windows and locks, with remote start. Heated side mirrors and auto dimming rear view mirror. DVD system in rear of cab where seats recline and allow for a lot of storage. Replaced font steering linkage and steering dampner due to original not being rated for this vehicle. Toyo Open Country AT Oversized tires on factory rims. Vehicle has been well maintained with Mobil 1 every 5000 miles along with weekly baths and interior cleaning. This is one great truck"
Sponsored links