Old 02-18-2014, 12:34 AM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2009 dodge ram 1500 ST
Trim Level: ST
Color: Austin Tan Pearl
Rep:10
huntert is on a distinguished road
Cool 2011 silverado black widow

Me and some firends were at the beach and we meet up with one of their friends. Well the night starts to die so we all leave going back to a friends house. I leave first and he follows. We get to highway 98, and im doing about 60 weaving in and out of traffic and hes no where to be seen. Two lights later here he comes charging up from behind. He pulls up beside me and starts revving his engine. I let him get the jump and he starts pulling, i manually downshifted to 2nd and tore away from him. We get stopped at a red light and he wants more. I decide not to give him any mercy, i let the HEMI eat and before I knew it he was more than 3-4 truck lengths behind me and i was doing 110 in a 45.

The aftermath was quite funny, i approached him and asked about the truck and he decided to ignore all of my questions. Oh well, he was just mad my $15,000 RAM just spanked his brand new 70k Silverado.
Westin black step bars, Diablo intune, 35x12.50x18 Nitto Trail Grapplers, 18x9 -12 offset MAYHEM CHAOS wheels. 2.5 inch dual exhaust with a custom made x-pipe before dual dynomax race bullets, topped off with rectangle tips.
Sponsored links