Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: 2011 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn
Trim Level: Big Horn
Color: Mineral Gray Metallic
Rep:54
gs283020 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMeza1982 View Post
Dang it DodgeRT.... yah, i UNFORTUNATELY went the cheap route with DDM... one, shipping takes forvever as it comes from China.. two, if you dont order all the necessary cables/relays at the same time, you have to wait for those also... by the time you get it installed (30 + days) and still doesnt work, you cant even get a refund... FML..

I'm thinking Retro Solutions but damn theyre expensive....
what did you go with?
I went the same route with DDM and regretted it ever since. Get in contact with the guys over at retrosolutions. They helped me out immensely and they stand by their products[I received a relay setup with a faulty relay that wouldn't trip on. It happens, After contacting them(which they responded to me on a Sunday!)I had a brand new one at my doorstep the next day without any further charge.] I didn't change out the lights and ballasts(from DDM) but used their relays specific for my truck with the DDM kits and currently they are operating without a hiccup. I still want to get their full kits but need to get through the winter first and they helped me do it. Think it was around $40 for both relays and shipping. Much MUCH better quality relays than what you get from DDM. They consist of 1 for the headlights and one for the fogs. Once again lights currently operating amazing and won't go with anyone else because of their customer service. First time since I went with these POS kits.