Vehicle: 2014 Ram 1500
Trim Level: Outdoorsman 4x4 CC
Color: Bright White Clearcoat
Engine: 2013-20?? 220ci (3.6L) Pentastar 305hp 269lb/ft
Rep:83
Bushmaster will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SShadow1974 View Post
Hmph, I just noticed that your door sill states that the rims are 17x7"... In the wheels and tires thread says the stock are 17x8"...
And did your mudflaps come on the truck, or did you add them? Where did you buy them if they didn't come on the truck?
They are diffenently 17x7" rims, that is what is on my build sheet(could be they put 17x8" on the US trucks, I noticed there options are alot different than the Canadian options). I have the Outdoorsman and if I wanted to get the air suspension(which I have) on the US truck it automatically added the 20" tires and rims which I didn't want. I put Huskyliner mudflaps on. I got a good deal on them($75 installed for all 4), they want $75 a pair. I got them from a local aftermarket accessories place close to me.
Bakflip G2 tonneau cover, SunTek clear wrap complete front end, Trail FX wheel to wheel nerf bars, Huskyliner mudflaps, Weather Tech front floor mats, rear Recon mini lightbar,20% tint front door windows, 5% tint rear door/rear window, Smittybilt Lightbar with 10" Rigid LED lightbar