View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 09:34 AM
Thinks sheep are stupid

Vehicle: 1995 Ram 1500
Engine: 1994-2001 318ci (5.2L) Magnum V8 220hp
Rep:1734
Warlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant futureWarlock III has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Warlock III Send a message via Yahoo to Warlock III

Quote:
Originally Posted by double0ram View Post
still looking for HL options for your sport? If you guys are still interested, I'll dig this back up and go through it.

I know somewhere on here I have a ton of info on the non sport vs sport heads, and how to make aftermarket non sport projector heads work on the sport.

side note for your side note ^^^

non sport aftermarket projectors have horrible output because of a split high/low wiring (terrible design/power draw) compaired to factory dual filament bulbs (9004/9007). Yes, those projectors are "cheap", but wire them right and back them right with a nice hid and they'll impress you more than you'll admit.

haha I didn't want to dig into this but I am getting there now... like I said, if there's interest I'll go into detail, might even look for a diagram I have somewhere on here.
I'm mad at you Oh oh. You sold the ones I wanted.

However, Oh oh's been a member for awhile and he's has experience in this specific topic. (even if he did sell his lights that I wanted) He's pretty apt and familiar with the conversion. Nothing Personal (BR74) but I know the Sport has a slightly different wiring system.

That being said, Oh oh, get out the crib notes!

EDIT: I wasn't implying anything towards you BR74, Just that there is a difference that Oh oh is familiar with. No hard feelings I hope.

DISCLAIMER
If you are offended easily don't click on my screen name

Last edited by Warlock III; 12-27-2013 at 10:46 PM.