View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Senior Member!

Vehicle: N/A
Rep:1045
double0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud ofdouble0ram has much to be proud of

still looking for HL options for your sport? If you guys are still interested, I'll dig this back up and go through it.

I know somewhere on here I have a ton of info on the non sport vs sport heads, and how to make aftermarket non sport projector heads work on the sport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the persuader View Post
Side note: Don't be surprised if the low beam projectors have less light output than stock. Cheap projectors have horrible optics and light output. You may not even notice it if your stock housings are that bad
side note for your side note ^^^

non sport aftermarket projectors have horrible output because of a split high/low wiring (terrible design/power draw) compaired to factory dual filament bulbs (9004/9007). Yes, those projectors are "cheap", but wire them right and back them right with a nice hid and they'll impress you more than you'll admit.

haha I didn't want to dig into this but I am getting there now... like I said, if there's interest I'll go into detail, might even look for a diagram I have somewhere on here.

Last edited by double0ram; 12-26-2013 at 11:42 PM.