View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 10:14 AM
BULLYS PERFORMANCE

Vehicle: MOPAR
Engine: 2009-20?? 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 390hp 407lb/ft
Rep:931
Bully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to beholdBully's Performance is a splendid one to behold
Default Year/Make/Model/Engine search coming soon!

I (Jeremiah) have been actively working on a year make model search for the website, the basics are done and uploaded to the site you can find it on the right side of the Desk Top site. It still need a little bit of work to get it fully functioning on the live site. I have been successful in getting it to work with 3 options (Year/Make/Model) however I find it very important to be able to search by engine size to as many vehicles have parts that are engine specific not just model specific. I will be making some changed to it the next couple day to get it fully functioning and then after it is functioning I will be moving all the product to the new Year/Make/Model/Engine. In the mean time everything will stay in its respective places on the site.

I am hoping to have this done by tomorrow night, and our entire catalog uploaded to the site before Christmas!

Thanks
Jeremiah

ALSO Feel free to PM us, OR post in our Vendor Section for quotes/questions/assistance!
Sponsored links