View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 04:28 PM
Dodge Ram Forum Member

Vehicle: 2010 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4x4
Trim Level: Laramie
Color: Inferno Red Crystal Pearl
Engine: 2007-2011 409ci (6.7L) Cummins Turbo Diesel 350hp 650lb/ft
Rep:2008
Arth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond reputeArth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bschaeffer View Post
Arth....amazing pictures. Thanks for the info. I hate to spend a lot of money but the '13 projector lamps look amazing and with the HID the light output is amazing. I cringe spending the money now but I am sure once the lights are in I will feel it was well worth it.

Very sharp truck by the way!!!
Shoot. If this buyer falls through you can buy my set that are already retrofitted for $950 shipped.

Yeah it's a lot of money but it's a lot more money I spent that you wouldn't have to.

If you didn't notice from the pictures I also have projector fog lights that will be going up for sale soon... if you are interested. Those will be a lot cheaper and yes they include 5k 55W HIDs.

See my old Mod thread and it's Journey here

Current Mod thread here