View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:09 PM
Man Up And Cam Up

Vehicle: 2005 Dodge Ram 1500
Trim Level: SLT
Color: Silver
Engine: 2003-2008 345ci (5.7L) Hemi V8 345hp 375lb/ft
Rep:1010
Kamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud ofKamanhart has much to be proud of
Default Bring back some classics

I was formatting my computer today and i found some pictures of my first rams that i had and i figured i would try and share.

This is the first ram i had ever owned i was 15 when i bought it for $800 bucks for a farm truck. Came with an under powered 318 was a amry base plow truck.

1975 1 ton Power Wagon
\

I started working on it throughout high school and by my senior this is what it was. i convereted it to a 12v Cummins (first and last diesel i will ever own)

Girlfriend at the time loved it so much she let me take it to prom (20's theme hints the hat)

Just because I know everyone likes pictures this is my other toy before the truck i have now that was my daily driver

if anyone has some of there first trucks available and would like to share please do i would love to see everyones first ram that started the addiction!!

Last edited by Kamanhart; 11-13-2013 at 05:11 PM.
Sponsored links